Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the interwebs. I am so happy to finally have my website set up and glad to see you here. Facebook was not very friendly to the sharing of my content initially, showing a protected blog, but after I found this awesome link on how to get Facebook to recognize the site, the sharing started working well. If you’re using WordPress and you get that protected blog > log in when trying to share you site, I hope it helps you
With the website now set up, I am looking for a launch team to help me with my book. If you’re a Author/Writer/Editor/Book Reviewer/Publisher or just someone who loves to read, I could really use your help and will happily welcome you to the team. One of the things I’ve found, as a fledgling author, is the overabundance of information on how to launch, promote, advertise, market and (Pick another) way to get your book out there. It’s a tad bit overwhelming so I’m going to follow the K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple, stupid) principal in doing this.
Here’s what you can expect from us for joining the launch team:
- Periodic emails keeping you up-to-date on the launch of the novel. We promise not spam you with email.
- A pre-release copy of the book for your review.
- Special Content not released to the general public – to be announced.
- Early access to Book Two – The Demise of Angels.
- A personalized autographed copy following printing for the first 20 people who sign up.
- A mention/thank you on my website and social media (if you authorize release of your information)
- We will not provide your personal information in any manner to anyone else, unless you specifically say so.
And here is what we ask from you (with a big please):
- To read the book and provide a honest review on Amazon, GoodReads, or Barnes&Noble
- Provide us with some of your favorite quotes from the book
- Help promote the book however you can by sharing/retweeting content that we share with you on your social media outlets (Twitter – retweets, Facebook, Instagram). We will have a lot of easily shareable content on our site as we approach the 30 days from launch date.
- Recommend the book to friends/followers.
- Provide us with feedback on our process.
If you’re interested, please click this link to join the Nathaniel Kaine Average Joe Launch Team This will take you to our MailChimp list signup form
I hope you’ll consider joining and if there’s anything I can do for you, please don’t hesitate in sending me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
With Warmest Regards,